If using a Sat Nav, please enter East Moors Lane BH24 2SB. That will take you to the end of our road.
PLEASE IGNORE APPLE MAPS! THEY HAVE PLACED US IN THE WRONG LOCATION.
From the North or East –
- M3 J13 follow signs onto M27 westbound, join A31 (signposted Ringwood)
- Pass Ringwood, stay on A31 to St. Leonards, pass St. Leonards Hotel on left
- At next roundabout (signed Boundary Lane) go around this roundabout as if you are going back towards Ringwood and turn IMMEDIATELY LEFT into lane – take care this turn is set back from the roundabout by a few yards, so look for our sign or the Shamba sign.
From the West
- Follow signs for Ringwood on A31 eastbound.
- Pass The Woodman Pub on your left. At the next roundabout go straight over and IMMEDIATELY LEFT into lane. Follow our signs.
Drive straight down our lane, pass Shamba, through the twin-towers to our barrier. When you arrive at the barrier system press button for attention.
We wish you a safe journey and we really look forward to welcoming you to the park.
Some sat-navs have a sense of humour – please note our directions when local.