SECURE YOUR DATES FOR 2020 WITH A SMALL DEPOSIT NOW
Back of Beyond Tariff
VAT is included in all the prices shown. Measurements are approximate.
Touring / camping pitches
Please see additional costs below.
All pitches are dog friendly. Dogs are not allowed in the wild camping area. Please go to Touring and Camping for information on the different types of pitches.
For camping in the Warren area, book ‘Astroturf Camping Pitch’.
Pitches are allocated on arrival according the the type of pitch booked.
Prices per unit (1 or 2 people). Dogs and other additional costs are shown below.
* High Season minimum stays (all days of the week): bank holidays 3 nights, 1-30 July 2 nights, 31 July – 31 August 3 nights.
- Medium pod – Kingfisher (dog friendly)
- Luxury yurt – Beach
- Large pods – Robin, Magpie, Woodpecker
- Lodges – Squirrel, Otter (dog friendly)
- Shepherd huts – Sorrel, Foxglove (dog friendly)
All glamping accommodation is furnished. See Back of Beyond Glamping for details
Back of Beyond season dates 2020
UK bank holidays 2020: Friday 10 April Good Friday, Monday 13 April Easter Monday, Friday 8 May Early May / VE day, Monday 25 May Spring Bank Holiday and Monday 31 August Summer Bank Holiday.
If you require a shorter stay than the minimum shown above, please call us on 01202 876968 and we’ll do our best to help.
Touring and Camping
- Awning (breathable ground sheet only): FREE
Gazebo (non-sided only): FREE
Kitchen tent: FREE
- Additional persons (2 maximum) must be over 18 years: £7.50 per person per night
- Dogs £2.50 per night – contact us if you want to bring more than 2 dogs
- Dogs £5.00 per night, 2 dogs maximum
- Additional cars: £2.50 per car per night
- Boats/jetskis: £3.50 per metre
Deposits on bookings
Secure your dates in advance with a small deposit now
Popular dates get booked up early. To avoid disappointment, please book the dates you want well in advance by paying a small deposit as soon as you can.
All bookings need a deposit of £30.00 for each week or part week. The balance will then need to be paid at least 14 days prior to arrival. Deposits are not refundable.
If we don’t receive the balance within 2 weeks of your arrival date, we’ll re-let your booking and we won’t be able to offer a refund. We recommend you take out holiday insurance for any unforeseen circumstances.
Arrival and departure times
Check in times are 12pm to 7pm for touring and camping, and 2pm to 7pm for glamping. Check out is by 11am on the day of departure
Please try to arrive before Reception closes (5pm in the quieter seasons and 6pm in High Season). We can sometimes make exceptions for reasonable late arrivals by prior arrangement only.
We cannot accept arrivals after dusk (this may be before 7pm in early spring and late autumn).
- Early arrival by prior arrangement: £5.00
- Late departure: Till 1pm £5.00 / Till 5pm or 4pm during busy periods £10.00 (Note: After 5pm is another night’s stay.)
Visitors staying over 2 hours (18+ years only)
Day visitors are welcome but must be signed in at reception. At very busy times we may have to limit the number of day visitors to the park. Please ask our staff as we will always try to accommodate your guests.
- 10am – 8pm £2.50 per person
- Guests’ cars: £2.50 per car
24 hour access card
When you arrive, we’ll ask for a £10 cash deposit. This is for your barrier card, giving you 24 hour access to come and go as you please. We’ll refund the deposit when you return the card to us at the end of your stay.
To preserve the peacefulness of our park, we don’t accept large groups. The maximum number of guests is 4 per pitch or 2 per glamping unit.
Seasonal Pitches and storage
Prices available on request. Please call Reception for availability and for further details.
Please click on a button on this page to go to our online booking system to check availability, You’re welcome to phone us on 01202 876968 between the hours of 9am and 6pm. Provisional bookings are held for 48 hours max.