Back of Beyond Tariff 2019
Touring / camping pitches
Price per night for two people with one car (season dates shown below)
For the 4 small, dog friendly pitches (non-electric and suitable for a campervan or 2 person tent) the cost per night is: £12 Saver Season; £18 Low Season; and £22 High Season.
- Medium pod (dog friendly) – Kingfisher
- Yurt – Beach
- Large pods – Robin, Magpie, Woodpecker
- Lodges (dog friendly) – Squirrel, Otter
- Shepherd huts (dog friendly) – Sorrel, Foxglove
All glamping accommodation is furnished. See Back of Beyond Glamping for details
All touring and camping pitches, and glamping accommodation
Saver Season – 1 night
Low Season – 2 nights weekend, 1 midweek
High Season – 2 nights
Bank Holidays – 3 nights
If you require a shorter stay than our minimum, please call us on 01202 876968 and we’ll do our best to help.
Supplements per night – all seasons
- Awning (breathable ground sheet only): FREE
Gazebo (non-sided only): FREE
Kitchen tent: FREE
- Additional persons (2 maximum) must be over 18 years: £7.50 per person per night
- Dogs £2.50 per night touring and camping / £5.00 per night glamping (Max 2 dogs glamping, for touring and camping contact us if you want to bring more than 2)
- Additional cars: £2.50 per night per car
- Boats/jetskis: £3.50 per metre
Arrival and departure times
Touring and camping check in times are 12pm to 7pm; Glamping 2pm to 7pm. Check out is by 11am on the day of departure
Please try to arrive before Reception closes (5pm in the quieter seasons and 6pm High Season). We can sometimes make exceptions for reasonable late arrivals by prior arrangement and, of course, in an emergency.
For touring and camping pitches, you may be able to book an early arrival or late checkout in advance, subject to availability.
- Early arrival by prior arrangement: £5.00
- Late departure: Till 1pm £5.00 / Till 5pm or 4pm during busy periods £10.00 (Note: After 5pm is another night’s stay.)
Day visitors staying over 2 hours (18+ years only)
Day visitors are welcome but must be signed in at reception. At very busy times we may have to limit the number of day visitors to the park. Please ask our staff as we will always try to accommodate your needs where possible.
- 10am – 8pm £2.50 per person
- Guests’ cars: £2.50 per car
Barrier card for 24 hour access
£10 cash deposit payable on arrival, refundable on return of the card on departure.
To preserve the peacefulness of our park, we do not accept large groups. The maximum number of guests occupying a pitch is 4 or occupying a glamping unit is 2.
Back of Beyond season dates 2019
Seasonal Pitches and storage
Prices available on request. Please call reception for availability and for further details.
All prices inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
Payment of deposits and balances
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of £30.00 per week or part week is required for each pitch or glamping unit booked in advance. Balance of payment is to be paid at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Bookings will be re-let if the balance is not received within 2 weeks of the arrival date and we will not be able to offer a refund.
Bookings of 2 nights or less must be paid in full at the time of booking and unfortunately are not refundable.
We therefore highly recommend that you take out holiday insurance for any unforeseen circumstances.
Please follow the links on this page to check availability, and you are welcome to phone between the hours of 9am – 6:00pm should it be short notice. Provisional bookings are held for 48hours max.
For emergencies, we can be contacted out of hours on the Warden’s phone – 07842 167449.
Over 18s only