We’re delighted to announce that we have some delicious new options for you to try here at Back of Beyond. Whether you’re celebrating something special or just fancy a treat, you can now order freshly made afternoon tea, cream teas or charcuterie platters direct to our site.
You can enjoy these home-made and locally sourced delicacies at Monty’s Bar, at your pitch or at your glamping accommodation. They’re already proving popular and we’ve only just started offering them!
The afternoon teas are made to order by local company Baking Corner UK. Tea for Two includes scones, brownies, cookies, sandwiches and crisps. They also offer a traditional Cream Tea with scones, clotted cream, jam and cupcakes.
Charcuterie is provided by Fromage to Yours, a specialist local company. They offer a fabulous range of 18 local and speciality cheeses, plus artisan salami, chorizo and bresaola, along with a range of accompaniments, and it’s all served with a generous portion of handmade savoury biscuits on a beautiful slate platter that you can keep.
How to order
Visit Reception the day before you’d like your tea or charcuterie:
- Afternoon tea needs to be ordered before 4pm the day before delivery. Tea for Two is £25 and a Cream Tea is £15.
- Charcuterie needs to be ordered at least 24 hours in advance and costs £35.
(As of 6 May 2021 and subject to change)
- 2 plain scones with clotted cream and jam
- 2 vanilla cupcakes with strawberry jam
- 2 chocolate brownies
- 2 chocolate chip cookies
- 4 finger sandwiches (ham & mustard, cheese, cucumber & cream cheese, egg mayo) crisps
- Plain scones with clotted cream or jam
- 2 vanilla cupcakes
- 1 pot of clotted cream
- 1 pot of strawberry jam
Charcuterie Sharing Platter
- 4 cheeses or charcuterie items
- 2 accompaniments
- 28 handmade savoury biscuits on a slate
- Slate platter for you to keep
Whether you have a sweet tooth or prefer something more savoury, we hope you’ll be able to enjoy these special additions to our park experience!