Enter our 2023 Photography Competition to win a £100 voucher!
Snap away and capture your best moments this season at Back of Beyond for your chance of winning a £100 voucher to use towards a pitch of your choice in 2024.
This year, we have four themes:
1. Camping – take photos of your camping set up, whether you are in our wild camping area, Emma’s Glade or are in the Warren.
2. Cooking – share your snaps of culinary treats that you’ve whipped up, your BBQs and alfresco dining or your takeaways from our food vendors.
3. Dogs – we do love to see pictures of your four-legged friends enjoying our woodlands, chilling on your pitch or joining you at Monty’s Bar.
4. Nature – there’s so much nature around you. Head to our lakes or stroll through our woods – we’d love to see some of the beautiful fauna and flora you’ve spotted here.
The main prize will be the £100 voucher. We will also have four runners up prizes of £25 (one per category).
Your photos should be taken at Back of Beyond.
How to enter:
Email your photos to email@example.com by midnight on 31/12/23.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Photos must be emailed over to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 31 December 2023.
• The main prize consists of a £100 voucher to be used towards any pitch type of your choice at Back of Beyond Touring Park in 2024. There will be four runners up prizes of £25 each to be used towards a pitch in 2024 or exchanged at Monty’s Bar for drinks.
• There is no cash alternative.
• By entering the competition, the participants agree to Back of Beyond using images for promotional purposes.
• The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is not transferable.
• Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email.
• We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, or alter, or amend the competition promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
• If the winner is unable to be contacted within 1 calendar month of the closing date of the competition, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
• The promotion is subject to the laws of England.