From Lyme Bay Winery in Dorset.
Sparkling Rosé £29
A sparkling Rosé made from Pinot Noir grapes, boasting a bright, fruit-driven palate with a richness of honey and hints of brioche.
- APPEARANCE: A vibrant soft pink with steady fine bubbles.
- NOSE: Wild strawberries, pepper and redcurrant.
- PALATE: A bright, fruit-driven palate with a richness of honey and hints of brioche and almond.
- Gold & Best in Class – 2019 Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships!
- Peoples Choice Wine Awards 2018 – Winner!
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019: SILVER
The Independent English Wine Awards 2019: SILVER
The International Wine Challenge 2019: BRONZE
- Great British Food Awards 2017: BEST ENGLISH WINE
Brut Reserve £23
Brut Reserve English Wine is a fruit-driven sparkling wine that displays refreshing lemon and green apple notes, with a vibrant and creamy mousse finish.
- APPEARANCE: Delicate mousse, pale lemon in colour.
- NOSE: Clean, vibrant and bursting with lemon, green apples and freshly cut grass.
- PALATE: Excellent depth of flavour with tantalising acidity and length. This wine shows balance and gives way to citrus and toast flavours.
- UKVA Awards 2017: BRONZE